We love chia pudding! It's so easy to whip up, it tastes good and is super nutritious being high in omega 3, fibre, protein and calcium. Prep it on a Sunday night for breakfasts and snacks on the go through the week. You can also divide into smaller servings for the kiddos as well!
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup (or maple syrup)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Use a whisk to stir regularly to prevent the chia seeds from clumping on the bottom.
- Once the mix has thickened a little, pour into 4-5 jars or containers and refrigerate, the puddings will need to set overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Top with fresh or frozen fruit, a sprinkling of hemp seeds, activated buckwheat or other healthy goodies.
These will last 4-5 days in the fridge.